We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best hotel for 3 guys, all 22year-old partyers

bergenfield, nj
10 posts
Save Topic
best hotel for 3 guys, all 22year-old partyers

can any1 tell which hotel is the best for 3 guys, all 22 year old, and love to party??

we were thinkin the royal palm, but if there is better let me know

USA
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: best hotel for 3 guys, all 22year-old partyers

Depense on how much you want to spend. I am a travel agent specializing in everything South Beach. What is your budget? What area do you want?

P.S. The Royal Palm is alright but recently has new owners and it seems like it isnt being run as well. It is however in a great location right next to Loews on Collins.

bergenfield, nj
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best hotel for 3 guys, all 22year-old partyers

we were lookin to spend about $500-$600 each person with flight possibly, we reallly dont care about the room as much, but we want like a party hotel

USA
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: best hotel for 3 guys, all 22year-old partyers

Okay, I am not sure where you are flying from and how many days you will be staying.

Here is a run down of the hotels that I have stayed at in South Beach.

Delano 16th and Collins- underwater music, celebrities like crazy but it is stuffy. Rates in high season Nov - May $400 and up per night

Shore Club 19th and Collins - Nice pools (2) celebrities like crazy, Sky Bar you get in easier if you stay at the hotel but you have to buy bottles at sky bar and they start at $400. Price for hotel is $400 and up per night

One of my favorite hotels is the Hotel Victor at 11th and Ocean next to the Versace masion. Beautiful hotel, young trendy atmosphere, good service, celebrities and they also have VBAR which is very cool and Vix which is a great restaurant. Price in high season start at around $425 per night.

National at 16th and Collins

Nice pool, good service but rooms are very small, like 220 square feet. Rates start at $250 and up per night.

Another one of my favorites

Hotel Clinton at 8th and Washington

Small boutique hotel with small pool, rooms are huge, hotel is very clean and Art Deco. Rates start at $200 per night and up

Also, I have stayed at more hotels than this but the above hotels are young and fun.

Hope this helps.

bergenfield, nj
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: best hotel for 3 guys, all 22year-old partyers

thanks it does help, but if i stay at the shore club, dont i have easy access to the Skybar? i mean im stayin there anyway, so i should be able to get in.

USA
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: best hotel for 3 guys, all 22year-old partyers

Yes, you do get way easier access to Skybar. Just tell the concierge that you want to go and show your room key and you dont have to pay cover. You will however have to buy 1 bottle per 3 people as it is mandatory unless you are usher :)Sky Bar is stuffy, expensive and the service isnt great but it is a great place to say you have been. My favorite clubs are Mansion, Prive, Opium and Nikki Beach if you are younger like me I am 24 I prefer these bars as they are a younger, less snobby place to be. If you are staying at a good luxury hotel use the concierge to get into alot of the clubs I mentioned as they can sometimes be hard to get in.

Let me know if you need anything else.

bergenfield, nj
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: best hotel for 3 guys, all 22year-old partyers

thanks alot we booked the shore club for july 2

if there is anything else i should know please let me know

London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best hotel for 3 guys, all 22year-old partyers

Jaimie e - i need some help with finding a hotel in south beach...

March 22nd-29th

Looking to spend anything under $1200.

Thanks,

Steve.

miami, fl
Level Contributor
627 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: best hotel for 3 guys, all 22year-old partyers

If you're looking for a more pricey exclusive hotel, you can try the Shore Club. This hotel is for the more trendy, elite crowd. They also have a great poolside party called SkyBar. Best on Thursday nights.

If you're on a budget, you may want to try the Clevelander. This hotel is right on Ocean Drive in the middle of all the maddness.