We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Breakfast

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
117 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday Breakfast

We will be staying at the Marriott Saturday night, and would love a great casual breakfast joint for Sunday morning. Preferably with a view of the water and more hole in the wall..

Any suggestions?

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,694 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Breakfast

kib>

Which Marriott? There are MANY.

My guide to the area includes many good for breakfast:

www.tinyurl.com/SOBE-AG

AG

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
117 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Breakfast

Sorry. We're at Marriott South Beach.

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday Breakfast

You can try Big Pink, at the corner of Collins and 2nd Street, about a block from your hotel (I assume you mean the Marriott in the 100 block of Ocean Drive?). It's above average food but be warned the portions are too big (which is why I normally don't go there).. There isn't any view.

For choices with better view, try the restaurants that line Ocean Drive north of 5'th Street, e.g. the Pelican. Get an outside table if weather is good.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunday Breakfast

Big Pink! By far my favorite place for breakfast, the waffles are to die for and the 5 egg omlettes are fabulous. The breakfast menu has so much to choose from and is a favorite for locals and tourists alike. It is one block from your hotel.

Jess

5. Re: Sunday Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 07:16