We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Art Deco Boutique Hotel South Beach

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Berkeley, California
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Art Deco Boutique Hotel South Beach

Hi. I'm visiting South Beach for my first time and will be there only two to three days. I'm looking for recommendations for a small, laid back but nice art deco hotel. My budget is around $200.00 per night. I'm not much into a party scene and am not looking for a place with famous poolside action or big bar scene or anything... but I do want to be in the center of South Beach where there's a lot of life and fun. For one night I will have my son with me, he's 11. Thanks for your help!

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,790 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Art Deco Boutique Hotel South Beach

Most of the art deco hotels are clustered between 5th and 15th and are on Ocean or Collins or a few blocks further in. They have lots of character, but in most you'll find the rooms and bathrooms are small, and the pool is small, non-existent or in shade for much of the day so do bear that in mind. The larger, more modern hotels (mostly north of 15th on Collins) are more resort-like with more facilities and space. There's plenty of choice in SoBe though, and the oyster website (www.oyster.com) is your friend - objective reviews written by professional hotel reviewers, a list of pros and cons for each hotel, and masses of undoctored photos. The Essex House, Park Central, Bentley, Anglers, Metropole, the Hotel, Avalon, Albion and Kent might all suit.

2. Re: Art Deco Boutique Hotel South Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 11:17