We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mother daughter hotel

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NY
Level Contributor
4 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Mother daughter hotel

I've reviewed the forum posts and reviews to identify the right hotel for my upcoming trip but I'm stuck in analysis paralysis mode right now. Below are the features I'm looking for-- any suggestions would be appreciated.

- direct beach access

- close to collins avenue and ocean drive

- large pool

- offers balcony with ocean view

- no nearby construction

- max of $350 night

- not a "party" hotel

- spa onsite or nearby

Thanks!

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,533 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mother daughter hotel

Paralysis:

Rates change seasonally but you should explore the

Ritz Carlton South Beach

Loews

W Hotel South Beach (Bliss Spa)

Delano or

Fontainebleau

Each hotel has a great spa and you are also free to spend a day at ANY hotel spa which gets you pool passes in most cases!

AG

NY
Level Contributor
794 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mother daughter hotel

Perhaps add National, Sagamore and Surfcomber to the list. No spas but less expensive. Nearby all the other hotels with spas.

Your main challenge with all hotels will be the balcony. The art deco hotels are old in design. Not many rooms had a balcony at the time they were built. As result there are only a few of these and they now come at a premium.

3. Re: Mother daughter hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 21:40