We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for clean, cheap hotel with no bed bugs!

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lansing, MI
Level Contributor
108 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
looking for clean, cheap hotel with no bed bugs!

Looking for a hotel to go to in Miami beach/southbeach but all the reviews are horrible for any reasonably priced hotels. I do not need nice, but just clean with no bed bugs. A pool would be a plus. Thanks!

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,595 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for clean, cheap hotel with no bed bugs!

try the NEWYORKERMIAMI hotel

on route 1

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
6,409 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for clean, cheap hotel with no bed bugs!

What would you consider reasonably priced? This is my list of south beach hotels that are reasonably priced yet acceptable (not a conmplete list, some others are also good, not all have pools):

Penguin, Cadet, Winterhaven, Kent, La Flora, President, Dorchester, Albion, Townhouse, Essex House, Park Central, Avalon, Beacon, Villa Paradiso, Marlin, Blue Moon, St. Augustine, Catalina, Impala, South Seas, Courtyard by Marriott, Sherbrooke, South Beach Hotel, Congress, New Clinton, Richmond, Century, Bentley, Astor, Freehand, Waldorf, Casanova, Mantell Plaza

Check reviews before booking, or ask specific questions here. The New Yorker is on the mainland, quite a bit off the beach.

Lansing, MI
Level Contributor
108 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for clean, cheap hotel with no bed bugs!

Wow thanks everyone! This is great!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
247 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for clean, cheap hotel with no bed bugs!

Hey, which of those hotels listed are in the best location for beach access, safety (I know, its a big city and anything can happen anywhere but I mean in general) and getting around with NO car...we are walkers, have no problem taking busses and taxi's either but the more we can walk to the better?

We will need 2 rooms so price is an issue but aside from that location matters!

Thank you and Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays,,,,which ever you prefer! :)

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
6,409 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for clean, cheap hotel with no bed bugs!

All the hotels I listed above are in south beach (or very close by), which is overall a safe area and very walkable. You can look for best prices then map the ones you're considering. Hotels within 4 blocks of the beach are all in a more desirable area. Areas south of 5'th street are a bit quieter than above 5 Street. The most busy section is between 5 and 12 street.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
247 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: looking for clean, cheap hotel with no bed bugs!

Gotcha...thanks for the help!

7. Re: looking for clean, cheap hotel with no bed bugs!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2014, 06:19