We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Bowl 2014

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Super Bowl 2014

Any suggestions for a good/fun place to watch the Super Bowl on 2/2/14? Was also wondering if any of these places would let you pay to reserve a table for the game? Not a big expensive cabana with bottle service, just somewhere where two of us can eat and drink and take in the party and the game.

Thanks for the help

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
12,369 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Super Bowl 2014

Where are you staying ? You've posted the same question on three different boards...

Espoo, Finland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Super Bowl 2014

I'm not same person, but i want also know answer. I come from Finland. Our flligt is in Miami about 2 hours before kick off. Our hotel is in Lauderdale beach..

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Super Bowl 2014

I am staying in Hollywood, I originally planned on going to Miami to watch the game, but I posted on the three different boards hoping that I would get some suggestions from all locations just to keep my options open, and then try to make a decision.

Espoo, Finland
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Super Bowl 2014

I said wrong. Our hotel is not in lauderdale. It's in Hallandale Beach.

5. Re: Super Bowl 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 06:19