We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near 41st St

Boston...
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotel near 41st St

Recommendations for decent hotel reasonably priced for June weekend. On or near beach preferred

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,738 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near 41st St

Mel>

Near 41 Street there are giant resorts like the Fontainebleau (with a Vegas vibe, a bunch of popular restaurants & a big nightclub) and family friendly spots like the Grand Beach or the Marriott Courtyard or the Holiday Inn.

All are located ON the beach.

AG

Miami, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near 41st St

Mel,

Hotel Croydon is on 37 Street and Collins ave and is the new place to stay. It's a brand new hotel, they just opened. The rooms are beautiful. The hotel offers FREE transportation from the Airport to the Hotel and they also have a Happy Hour where they offer FREE drinks. Who doesn't like free drinks? I just stayed there with my family and friends and I totally recommend this Boutique Hotel.

Indy

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near 41st St

Try the Grand Beach Hotel, it's right on the beach and I know they have promotions for the summer that will save you $$ also great rooms

4. Re: Hotel near 41st St

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 05:17