We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental car at Miami int airport

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Rental car at Miami int airport

We are flying in to Miami Int airport for the first time this coming October. When we pick our hire car up from the rental center, (Alamo) are we allocated a car or do you pick one from a row like at MCO.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,485 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental car at Miami int airport

Refer to the Alamo web-site for info

Manchester, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental car at Miami int airport

I can't find any info, hence the question. Thanks anyway.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,662 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental car at Miami int airport

S>

Last time we rented from Alamo at MIA, we picked from a section of the lot within our reserved price point.

I LOVE this option so we don't get stuck with the purple Pinto.

AG

Manchester, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rental car at Miami int airport

Thank you AG.

Alamo do something similar at MCO which is great. As you say, you don't want to end up with the car nobody else wants.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
843 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rental car at Miami int airport

It can be hard to find the new rental center at MIA. My wife went bonkers trying to find it the other day. Also, renting at the airport costs more. Why not take the $2.65 airport express bus straight into MB and rent your car there?

6. Re: Rental car at Miami int airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:15