We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to eat in South Beach

raleigh,nc
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to eat in South Beach

My daughter and 3 friends will be staying for one night in South Beach in early March. They are 22 and 23 years old. I am looking for a restaurant for them that will be young and fun. Nothing overly sophisticated or pretentious. And not hugely pricey. For example, B.E.D., Pearl, etc., are more than they will want to spend, since they are at the beginning of a week long trip. Any ideas? Also, any suggestions as to which clubs they may want to check out?

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
14,094 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to eat in South Beach

Mom>

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g34439-c8529/Miami-Be…

AG

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
471 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to eat in South Beach

Big Pink...

CA
Level Contributor
180 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to eat in South Beach

I would try Grazie. Had a great meal there recently and it was not overpriced. Service was really good. Nice crowd of all ages.

4. Re: Where to eat in South Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 12:19