We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tikki bar????

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ohio
1 post
Save Topic
tikki bar????

My 2 girlfriends and i are going on sat. and we loved to walk down to the tikki bar for a bloodymary in the am. and then later in the pm. for music and drinks. we were told last year that it was going to be torn down. any other suggestions of where we can walk to on the beach?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tikki bar????

Hi Deb53,

You can go to Gumbo Limbo at Vanderbilt Beach which is part of the Ritz Carlton however, they are a bit pricey. There is also the bar on the beach at Naples Beach and Golf Resort at Naples Beach and I believe there is one at The Edgewater Hotel but I'm not 100% sure.

Hope this helps. Enjoy!

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,407 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tikki bar????

It seems like everything good on the beach is being bought up and turned into condos.

3. Re: tikki bar????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 17:22