We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving distance!

perth
Level Contributor
677 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Driving distance!

Hi there,

Please can anyone tell me how long it takes to drive from Fort Myers Airport to Naples?

Thankyou

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving distance!

Hello,

I will take anywhere between 25-35 minutes depending on how far south you are going and traffic.

Drive safe!

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
257 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driving distance!

I am in Bonita Springs which is at exit 123 on 75. It takes me between 20-25 min. to get to the new airport. From Naples I would allow at least 45 min. It all depends on the traffic on 75. I would suggest you get off 75 at exit 123. That is the exit for Miramir Outlets. Drive past the mall and take the first road past it. This will be Ben Hill Griffin/Treeline Avenue Extension. It is a lot safer and more dependable than 75. I have taken both and it is the same amount of time. You will then turn east or right on new Terminal Access Road.

If there is any problems on 75, like a accident, you will be delayed at least a hour.

Here is the website for Southwest Florida International Airport.

http://www.flylcpa.com/

Linda

perth
Level Contributor
677 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Driving distance!

Thankyou for your help x

4. Re: Driving distance!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Naples