We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eating

Loughton
Level Contributor
157 posts
193 reviews
Save Topic
eating

Hi,

Weare off to Naples at xmas with teenagers.Can anyone suggest a good restaurant with atmosphere for xmas eve and xmas lunch (turkey and crackers definitely not required!!)

Naples, FL
Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: eating

I'm not sure who all is open for Christmas eve and Christmas day yet. I will know more after Thanksgiving. I know that you will have plenty of choices. A lot of the hotels well be open and they have some great restaurants. If you may want to contact some of the restaurants your self in the mean time. www.MenuVenueSWFL.com has all the restaurants in that area. I post a blog on that site, right now I have a lot of Thanksgiving restaurant information, but after Turkey day is over I will start researching the Christmas restaurants.

H.B's on the Gulf at Naples Beach Club

Baleen at La Playa

Artisan at the Ritz.

And plenty more.

Hope I helped!

Cheers

MenuGuy

Loughton
Level Contributor
157 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: eating

Hi I know this is very late in replying but thought you may like the feedback.

We found a great restaurant on xmas eve called the ridgeway bar and grill.really fab.very disappointing xmas day meal at stoneys steak house.cold food bad service and i was so dark you couldnt see to ea.

your meal.

Other great place was tommy bahamas, not as expensive as it was indicated on other tripadvisor recommendations.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: eating

I know this is late, also, but anyone interested in finding a nice but not expensive restaurant in Naples might be reading this thread. Last week my husband and I tried either "Riverwalk" or "Riverfront" in Tin City. I had the Gulf Shrimp and Crab Louie Salad for about $10.00 (Huge!). Hubby had the Grouper Sandwich and sides for about $12.00. The food was better than average and the atmosphere is quaint, casual and directly on the water where the charter boats sail by.

There was another seafood restaurant in Tin City but I can't remember the name that also looked good. I would have tried it but it was our last night there.

4. Re: eating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 08:23
Get answers to your questions about Naples