We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to buy ed hardy tee shirts???

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
where to buy ed hardy tee shirts???

Coming to Naples in 2 weeks please can anyone tell me where i can buy ed hardy clothing in the naples area, or would i have to travel to fort lauderdale, cant get in england and want to get some for our son many thanks.....laura

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to buy ed hardy tee shirts???

hi Laura,

Trendy with a Twist carries Ed Hardy. There is a store on Fifth Ave South, as well one in Coastland Mall and Coconut Point Mall in Estero. When I was at the one on Fifth they had T shirts, caps and belts.

enjoy your stay in Naples and of course, shopping!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to buy ed hardy tee shirts???

Thanks for that we are staying in a Villa near the Coastland Mall, cant wait as i only found out on saturday was a 50th birthday surprise, it now seems like everyone in England knew except me!!!! as got ooodles of dollars as prezzies,we stayed at the Edgewater last year and loved Naples. once again many thanks.....laura

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to buy ed hardy tee shirts???

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to buy ed hardy tee shirts???

Many thanks for that its much appreciated still getting over the shock, laura

5. Re: where to buy ed hardy tee shirts???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 June 2009, 17:35
Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
408 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to buy ed hardy tee shirts???

Dillard's at the Coastland Mall has a large selection of men's, and a small selection of women's

EH

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where to buy ed hardy tee shirts???

Many thanks for that i was quite shocked as posted it ages ago, i have to say when we were there i bought him a couple and wished i had bought more, when we came back in September i bought some and my son sold them to his friends!!!!!! as they were really expensive and still are over here.......he is going to Orlando in 6 weeks as he has a list to buy and i know i will be given a list when we go to Naples in September...once again thanks laura

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where to buy ed hardy tee shirts???

Laura,

You can also get a lot of Ed Hardy stuff at TJ Maxx for discounted prices. They are located in Carillon Plaza at Airport and Pineridge Roads. Last week they has awesome sunglasses for 89.00!

9. Re: where to buy ed hardy tee shirts???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2009, 03:25
putian
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: where to buy ed hardy tee shirts???

Hot selling ed hardy here

The ed hardy website :

http://www.edshoppe.com

msn: edshoppevina@hotmail.com

Name : vina

Dear friend,

Thanks for you inquiry about the Ed hardy products. We are gold supplier on www.tradekey.com And suppy u the best quality ed hard products .

The price of the products all in our website .our price all is wholeale price .welcome to our website www.edshoppe.com/html/product_list-27-1.html

. If you order more,

we will give you lower price.

Our shipment is ems , ups,dhl,tnt,fedex,these methods only need about 3-7 days.l.

Wait for your reply soon !!!

Yours

Vina