We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples Pier

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NY
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Naples Pier

Momma shared that there are fireworks held on the Pier 4th of July (thanks momma). I was wondering what beach the Pier is on. Could we see the fireworks from Vanderbilt beach- Ritz Carlton Beach resort?? If not how far is the Pier and is their parking near by??

Thanks so much- Kim

NY
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naples Pier

I meant thanks MAMA!!! Also I know the Pier is a ten minute drive from my hotel- does that mean we could still see the fireworks from our hotel or do we need to drive to the Pier?

Thanks again

KY
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naples Pier

The pier is near 5th Avenue in Naples.I don't remember the exact street it is on. I know you can see Vanderbilt from the pier so I assume you'll be able to see the fireworks from your hotel. But you'd probably be better off driving farther down the beach. You can park at the pier but it's going to be nearly impossible to get a parking spot there for the fireworks. We were there on the 4th last year and we parked a few blocks up and away from the pier about 3 hours before the fireworks and things were already really crowded.

Naples, FL
Level Contributor
89 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naples Pier

The pier is at 12th Avenue South, like 7 blocks south of 5th Ave. The Ritz is a 20 minute drive north. You may be able to see fireworks in the distance from the Ritz, but you'll be pretty far away.

Traffic jams after the fireworks are a big problem. When the fireworks are over, it can take an hour and a half to get out of Old Naples!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Naples Pier

Silly is correct. The pier is on 12th Ave South. I don't think you will get a good look at the fireworks from The Ritz.

Parking will be tough. There is parking for an average of 20 cars per block (there are lots of blocks both north and south of the pier where you could park and still see the fireworks) plus a muncipal lot at the pier which is not that large. There is more parking by 3rd Street South and you could park around third and easily walk to the beach. Although, it will be difficult finding parking there as well.

Have fun and enjoy your trip!

5. Re: Naples Pier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 21:18