We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap golf w/condo rental for Feb and Mar 2009?

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
21 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap golf w/condo rental for Feb and Mar 2009?

Hello:

Desiring to rent a Naples area condo during above months, and desire to golf as well. Are there places where golf is either included, lesser expensive? If not, where is the best condo area to rent for a good deal? Can't wait..thanks a million.

wkgal - Michigan

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap golf w/condo rental for Feb and Mar 2009?

Hi wkgal,

Check out the link below. You will find some info about monthy rental at Lely. Also, I attached a link to a Tripadvisor seach for golf vacation rentals in Naples for you to check out.

Good luck!

http://www.stockrentals.com/

http://tinyurl.com/6ezm6f

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
21 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap golf w/condo rental for Feb and Mar 2009?

Thank you, Momma,

Your info is very helpful. It will take me some time to browse through it, but I am headed in the right direction. Very much appreciated.

wkgal

NJ
Level Contributor
57 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap golf w/condo rental for Feb and Mar 2009?

If you are renting for a month or more, check out VRBO.com for numerous area rentals. Try to find something in golf community where the owner provides use of the facilities (and ask what the transfer fee will be). Remember that you are looking in the height of the season so if its too cheap, there probably is a reason for that. You generally get what you pay for.

Some nice golf communities are Pelican Marsh, the Vineyards, Kensington, and many more in Bonita and Estero.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
21 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap golf w/condo rental for Feb and Mar 2009?

Thanks for the input. I'll check this out also.

I appreciate it.

wkgal

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
17 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap golf w/condo rental for Feb and Mar 2009?

Try to get something in Cypress Trace in North Naples, bundled golf is included and you are right on the fairway!

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap golf w/condo rental for Feb and Mar 2009?

You could look at www.vrbo.com for a condo in Cypress Woods. The golf course is nice and you will get the golf included with a month long stay (at least we did a couple years ago--better ask though). Be careful. Some of the owners will tell you they can include golf but I always called the course directly to also get the scoop from them. I would hate to pay for a month or two counting on the golf only to be disappointed. I am not sure how Lely works as I do not think this is a bundled golf course. They might have a deal for renters though. Research that one thorougly. Lely courses are very nice.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
21 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheap golf w/condo rental for Feb and Mar 2009?

Thank you on these last two posts. Much appreciated.

wkgal

8. Re: Cheap golf w/condo rental for Feb and Mar 2009?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Naples