We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fun pool scene?

Dallas
Level Contributor
17 posts
229 reviews
Save Topic
fun pool scene?

My husband and I are looking for a great hotel/resort to hang out at for the last weekend of Feb. We want a fun pool scene (adults not kids)and good restaurants. Any recommendations?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fun pool scene?

Unfortunately, Naples is not known for hotels with fun pool scenes, especially pools without kids. You are better off going to South Beach for that.

Your best dining options if you opt to still come to Naples would be Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Naples, FL
Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: fun pool scene?

You could look in to the Comfort Inn on US 41. It is home to Harold's TikiBar. The Tiki bar is right next to the pool and is always busy with visitors and locals alike. They also have some of the best burgers in town. Not THE best, but close. :) But there will probably be children in the pool during the day. You just never know with that.

Hope that helps!

cheers

MenuGuy

ma
Level Contributor
128 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fun pool scene?

Menuguy

I think the hotel with Harolds Place is the Gulf Coast Inn not the Comfort Inn

ma
Level Contributor
128 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: fun pool scene?

Menuguy

I think the hotel with Harolds Place is the Gulf Coast Inn not the Comfort Inn

naples, florida
Level Contributor
111 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: fun pool scene?

I like the Naples Grande pool. They have two pools, one with a slide where most of the kids hang out and the other one near the hot tub where the adults hang out. You can take the tram out to the beach for a day of sun and they also have a snack bar to buy snacks.

6. Re: fun pool scene?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Naples