We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Naples!

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minot,ND
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Moving to Naples!

Can someone please give me some hones advise, please tell me what the Condo's in Reserve Way are like, it sure looks nice! Any informaion would be very much apprecitive!! Thanks

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving to Naples!

The best person to get home advise from is a Realtor. That being said, I looked at these condos about 5 years ago as a rental investment. The pool area is very nice and resort style. The condos are very small apartments. They have granite counters in the kitchen. The location is OK. It is close to I75 and only 10 minutes west to Clam Pass Beach.

Would I recommend them? Well, I didn't like the size and I much prefer a private home or villa style condo but, I don't know you so maybe you'd like them.

Hope this helps.

Naples, Fl
Level Contributor
641 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moving to Naples!

At this time, there is so many condos for sale at great bargans, the best thing to do is come here for a visit and look around with a realtor. Do not consider buying anything site unseen. Do you want to be on the beach, do you want to be on a golf course?

Kings Park, New York
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Moving to Naples!

I am interested in purchasing a resort type of condo. We are exploring areas of Naples and Fort Meyers Beach. We are a couple in our late 40's who want to use it as an investment property that we can rent and use ourselves, but unfortunately will not be able to use more than 3 times per year. If able, can you please compare the 2 different locations for me. Also, do you know of condo associations that manage their condos and have a rental service. I appreciate any info you can supply.

Thanks!

4. Re: Moving to Naples!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2009, 05:21