We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any new restaurants for us to try???

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Any new restaurants for us to try???

Hi everyone,

Are there any new restaurants for us to try when we come on our holiday in September, also has the new Italian restaurant opened at the Coastland Mall yet, when we came last September worked seemed to have stopped. Cant wait on a countdown just trying to get a bargain flight!!!!....laura

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any new restaurants for us to try???

Hi Laura,

I haven't been to Coastland Mall in a while but when I drive by I haven't noticed any new restaurants. Their directory isn't showing anything either unless you are specking of Calistoga and they are just a soup and sandwich place.

Have you been to Seasalt on Third Street yet? They are open about a year or so. The food is eclectic Italian and all fresh ingredients. A good portion of the menu is from products bought on the very day it's made. The chef/owner is from Venice Italy. The food is definitely indictative of his background.

Off the top of my head I can't think of anything new but I'll look around and get back to you. Maybe Menuguy has some ideas and will chime in.

Good luck finding a well priced flight!

Mama

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any new restaurants for us to try???

Thanks for that will give it a try when we come in September,flights are pretty good at the mo, just waiting for one more person to come back but its a Bank Holiday so will be tomorrow now, cant wait as didnt think would be coming, but our daughter had sorted the hotel and then told us to just get our flights so a nice surprise......Thanks for all the great advice its much appreciated....laura

Beaconsfield...
Level Contributor
223 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any new restaurants for us to try???

The new Italian restaurant in Coastland is open - it's called Vivi and is next door to Macys. They had copies of their menu displayed in the mall today and prices look to be very reasonable, for example, approx $10 for pasta dishes.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any new restaurants for us to try???

Thanks for that, wondered if it would ever open, will certainly try it out as not far from our hotel, have to say we love Carrabbas so will see how it measures up......laura

5. Re: Any new restaurants for us to try???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2009, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Naples