We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hyatt regency

new york
Level Contributor
121 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
hyatt regency

dose anyone no the e mail address for the hyatt regency coconutpoint we have tried a few but no joy thanks

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hyatt regency

Have tried to also find it but looks like there site is having maintenance, might be worth ringing the hotel to get it or to speak to the concierge for the info you need, i know we rang them and e mailed. If try again tomorrow site may be up and running........Laura

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hyatt regency

hyatt.com/hyatt/customer-service/email.jsp

Try the above link. Click on which ever line refers to your needs (probably "my reservations"). When you fill in all your info there will be a drop down box asking you to select a property. Choose Hyatt Regency Coconut Point and your email should get where it need to go.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hyatt regency

Hi,

I tried to do that but wouldnt let me sthe site at all, said was under maintenance. Knew you would come to the rescue....Laura

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,720 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hyatt regency

You could also try contacting thru their Twitter or Facebook pages

http://twitter.com/CoconutPoint

facebook.com/pages/…189599620106

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hyatt regency

Oh my! They Twitter??!! Facebook I could see as an advertising venue but Twitter?? How do you follow the status of hotel?? LOL!

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,720 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hyatt regency

Hi Mama - yes, Twitter -

I guess you weren't one of the folks getting the $99 a night room rate at Coconut Point with they Tweeted it -

or Delta Airlines last Tuesday with $200 round trip airfares to Europe when they tweeted it :) or United the week before with a $222 Europe fare

Hotels, airlines and restaurants are giving special discounts and special rates to their followers on Twitter - here is an articles about travel specials on Twitter in USA Today

usatoday.com/travel/news/2009-06-19-twitter-…

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hyatt regency

Well, I guess I'm going to have to be a "Twitterer" now! Even with the 200.00 fuel charge added 450.00 is a fantasic price to Europe and I'd hate to miss out!

Thanks for the info Patti!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hyatt regency

Hi

I am on Twitter and didnt get any info on cheap hotels/flights.....am not a fan really, prefer facebook......but perhaps not looking in the right place................Laura

9. Re: hyatt regency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2009, 07:16