We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alice's Sweetwater Bar & Grille

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
STL
Level Contributor
308 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Alice's Sweetwater Bar & Grille

We were in Naples the first week of June. This was our favorite restaurant for dinner!! They had a delicious Grouper special the evening we were there. It is a little off the main drag, but well worth the drive. They had a fantastic menu and we all enjoyed our meals. Would definately recommend this restaurant and are really looking forward to going back!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alice's Sweetwater Bar & Grille

It's been a while since I've dined there! Glad to know it's still good! Thanks!

Rutherford NJ
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alice's Sweetwater Bar & Grille

Where is it???

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alice's Sweetwater Bar & Grille

1996 Airport Road South between the east trail (41 east) and Davis Blvd.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=alice+sweetwaters+naples+fl&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=1389974276915738431&li=lmd

STL
Level Contributor
308 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alice's Sweetwater Bar & Grille

When we were there they had a different special each night of the week. We went on a Monday, which was grouper night, they had a burger night, and a few others as well. They had a nice patio that had fans and misters. The prices were really reasonable, which was nice as there were 10 of us. We liked that it had a smaller, local flavor and wasn't a chain restaurant that we could have here at home.

Alabama
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alice's Sweetwater Bar & Grille

Alice Sweetwater's is always on our list of places to visit when we are in Naples. I personally love the lobster poboy sandwich. Yum!

ma
Level Contributor
126 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alice's Sweetwater Bar & Grille

Is there a bar or is there just table dining?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Alice's Sweetwater Bar & Grille

Yes, they have a bar inside.

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,415 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Alice's Sweetwater Bar & Grille

How was the grouper prepared?

STL
Level Contributor
308 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Alice's Sweetwater Bar & Grille

The special actually applied to any grouper onthe menu. My hubby and I both had fish & chips, my brother in law had the blackened platter, my mom had the fried platter. The portions were extremely generous. Two people could share the platter, lol.

10. Re: Alice's Sweetwater Bar & Grille

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2010, 05:18