We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hairdresser in Naples.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
104 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hairdresser in Naples.

Plenty of sun & sea has been wonderful, but not for my hair. I desperately need to do something before I head back home. I'm primarily looking for a good colorist - any recommendations out there?

Do you tip hairdressers here in the US? Approx. how much?

Is tipping also common in nail salons? And again- how much?

Thanks.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hairdresser in Naples.

Yes, the sun, sea and clorine can really ruin your hair!

There is a Super Cuts on 9th Street North (Rt. 41). The girls there are all very good and their prices are very reasonable. They also use quality products. I know it's a chain salon but as a former salon owner in NYC I feel comfortable recommending them.

It is customary here in the US to tip for services rendered. That includes hairdresser/colorist/nail tech, waiters, etc. 15-20 percent is a good tip.

Good luck!

www.supercuts.com/salondetail/default.asp…

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
104 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hairdresser in Naples.

Thanks alot. I'm not worried about the costs - I'm happy to pay for a good quality job.

I'll check them out - thanks again!

3. Re: Hairdresser in Naples.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2010, 08:20