We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

steakhouse

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
borås
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Topic
steakhouse

Hello all:

we are coming down to naples from sweden in august and loving american steakhouses.. can you recomend any good ones in naples.

all the best from Sweden

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: steakhouse

Although not unique to Naples, the Capital Grille is the ultimate in good steaks, nice atmosphere and fantastic service.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
700 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: steakhouse

I will second the Capital Grille as a fantastic restaurant serving some of the better steaks around. However, you can eat at Capital Grill in many, many US cities. For a more unique Naples steak experience I can't recommend Trulucks highly enough. It is downtown right in the middle of all the action of 5th street. In my opinion their food can't be beat. Not only do they have the best steaks in town but they have a fantastic selection of seafood(crabs,lobster,fish) and a vast wine list. The ambience and service, coupled with the food, is what really puts Trulucks over the top. It is beautiful inside with a great bar and also has a nice patio should you want to dine outside. It will however be expensive but the best usually is.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: steakhouse

I agree that Truluck's is a fantastic restaurant, but I frankly have always thought of it as primarily a superb seafood place (my personal favorite in Naples). Maybe next time I'll have to give the steak a try. And although it's not what I would call a "chain" it is also not unique to Naples. There are 10 Truluck's in Texas, Florida and California. But with the impeccable quality of the service, ambiance and food at both Truluck's and Capital Grille, I only wish there were one of them in EVERY city !

new jersey
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: steakhouse

We have had consistently good steak at Andre's. Everything is a la carte and a bit pricey but most restaurants in Naples are.

Manchester
Level Contributor
552 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: steakhouse

Ruths Chris

www.ruthschris.com/

Pricey but good.

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: steakhouse

We also have enjoyed Capital Grille so it gets my vote.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
1,798 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: steakhouse

Ruth's Chris in Naples has recently closed, but I believe there still may be a branch up in Estero or Bonita.

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: steakhouse

Cloydes Steak and Lobster House in Venetian Village

http://cloydes.com/

Flemings Steakhouse on Tamiami Trail

flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/naples

Stoney's Steakhouse in Bayfront

http://stoneyssteakhouse.com/

Manchester
Level Contributor
552 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: steakhouse

Omg thanks cranky how sad ;(

I was only at Ruths Chris early May, it was great but sadly not that busy......

What's it gonna be replaced with any ideas cos it must have left a large space next to coastland mall & cheesecake factory ?

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
513 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: steakhouse

Flemings Steakhouse gets my vote, great place!

Ruth's Chris is still open in Bonita Springs.