We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top Restaurants - Article in Naples Daily News Aug 9

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Top Restaurants - Article in Naples Daily News Aug 9

An article in Naples Daily News today prulished their top Naples restaurants...in 2 lists. First a list by the staffat Naples News and a second list from emails that came in from readers. Here is a link to the article

naplesnews.com/news/…

Some of the restaurants on their list have also previously been discussed here at Trip Advisor and include:

Campiello

Sea Salt

Ridgway Bar and Grill

Siam Thai

Steamers

Shula's Steakhouse

M Waterfront Grille

The Pubs: Old Naples Pub, Island Pub and Village Pub

as well as some others that I had not hear previously mentioned here at Trip Advisor like

Escargot 41

Miramare Ristorante

Aurelio's Pizza

Bayshore Break

Sunburst Cafe

and there were a few included from Bonita Springs.

The article includes descriptions, addresses and phone numbers.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top Restaurants - Article in Naples Daily News Aug 9

Hi Patti,

I've been wanting to try Miremare. Glad to see it's well liked. I'm going to have to try Cosmo's for pizza. I usually stay away from pizza in Naples since it's hard to compare to the pizza in NYC.

Thanks for the post!

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Top Restaurants - Article in Naples Daily News Aug 9

I haven't tried Miramare either but definitely will. Escargot 41 also sounded yummy. I'm usually at Bleu Provence‎ in Crayton Cove for French cuisine, but will give Escargot 41 a try.

Rutherford NJ
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top Restaurants - Article in Naples Daily News Aug 9

I can't wait to start sampling that list!!!!

Alabama
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Top Restaurants - Article in Naples Daily News Aug 9

I love the Seafood Miramara at Little Italy and that didn't make the list either nor did my favorite little pizza joint, Luigi's.

Can't wait to eat at those two places when we get there in December. I think we will try Steamers this time too as it is just down the road from where my Father-in-Law lives.

5. Re: Top Restaurants - Article in Naples Daily News Aug 9

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Naples
Recent Conversations