We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice restaurant for our Anniversary

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Nice restaurant for our Anniversary

I am looking for a restaurant overlooking the ocean. It will be for lunch not dinner because we are driving to Fort Myers and want to stop in Napples before we arrive at the airport. Thank you

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice restaurant for our Anniversary

I can't think of any that overlook the ocean, but there are two waterfront restaurants at Naples Bay in the Crayton Cove area that come to mind: The Boathouse and The Dock.

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice restaurant for our Anniversary

Oops, just remembered two that do overlook the ocean: Gumbo Limbo at the Ritz Carlton (beach resort, not the golf resort) and the Turtle Club. They're both close to one another on Vanderbilt Beach.

Edited: 25 January 2010, 22:43
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice restaurant for our Anniversary

Thank you so much

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice restaurant for our Anniversary

The Turtle Club on the grounds of The Vanderbilt Beach Resort and HB's at the Naples Beach Hotel are the only true ocean front restaurants in Naples. Between the two, I would choose the Turtle Club for an Anniversary lunch.

www.windwardhospitality.com/naples/index.html

naplesbeachhotel.com/dining/dining_hbs.html

Happy Anniversary!

5. Re: Nice restaurant for our Anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2010, 07:19