We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel?

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel?

I am booked to stay at the Inn of Naples for our visit in October, but I have found a good deal for the Inn on 5th Avenue. Both hotels get good reviews on here, though the Inn on 5th seems more central. What do you think, should I change hotels?

I will have a car if that makes any difference.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel?

The Inn on Fifth will put you right on 5th Avenue south, walking distance to many restaurants, pubs and shops. If you like to have a drink or two in the evening you will not need to drive, nor should you, so it is ideal to be able to walk back to your hotel. You will also be very close to the beach. The Inn of Naples is a very nice family hotel but off a very busy road. I would choose the Inn on Fifth.

Birmingham, Michigan
Level Contributor
104 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel?

I agree with Mama....it's very central to everything in downtown and the rooms are quite nice. We used to stay there before we relocated to Naples and the rooms on the backside of the hotel are quieter.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel?

Hi, the hotel is in a great place for dining and drinking ideal as mama says for not having to get the car out, loads of different places to eat, and some great bars, the Irish Pub is joined on to the hotel, a colleague of mine stayed there recently and said it was lovely and the staff couldnt have done enough for their party.....Laura

Mpls
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which hotel?

You might also want to check out Bellasera, which is a couple blocks from Inn on Fifth but tends to be available at lower rates. It depends what you're looking for, but to me Bellasera feels more like a "home away from home" (they're actually fully-equipped condos) whereas Inn on Fifth is just a decent hotel room.

Probably can't go too wrong with either, but I'd suggest Bellasera for overall value and amenities.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which hotel?

Have to agree with previous post have stayed several times at the Bellasera and they have everything you need, even the one bed suites are large and location wise its just as good just a small walk to Fifth Avenue, they have a shuttle that takes you out and about ideal for going to the beach....Laura

6. Re: Which hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2010, 05:17