We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Regatta / Vanderbilt beach

Lake Oconee, GA
2 posts
Save Topic
Regatta / Vanderbilt beach

My wife and I are planning a trip to the Naples/Vanderbilt beach area starting Aug 7 and from the aerial view on google maps, it looks like there is a public parking deck near the beach just past the Ritz. Is this parking deck open to the public? Is this a nice stretch of the beach? We have 2 small children and hope that the beach will not be that crowded this time of year...

Mentioned in this post
Naples
Naples
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Vanderbilt Beach
Vanderbilt Beach
210 Reviews
Vanderbilt Beach, FL
Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Regatta / Vanderbilt beach

There is a public parking garage at the end of Vanderbilt Beach Rd - don't know the cost to park though. It's been a few years since I went there, but the beach itself is nice. From what I remember the sea bed has a bit of a slope so the water will get deep quicker than what you will find like at Siesta Key.

Mentioned in this post
Vanderbilt Beach
Vanderbilt Beach
210 Reviews
Vanderbilt Beach, FL
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Regatta / Vanderbilt beach

Yes, there is a garage just before the beach entrance. It is 8.00 to park of you don't have a permit. If you stay at Regatta you can easily walk to the beach.

Enjoy your visit!

3. Re: Regatta / Vanderbilt beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2011, 08:30