We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples in September sorry lots of questions

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bawtry, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Naples in September sorry lots of questions

HI we are looking forward to our 2nd visit to Naples from the Uk and arrive 27th August for 14 days. is this still classed as the quiet season? Is it the childrens holiday in the US and does this make the beaches crowded? Can any one also tell me please where the best designer outlets are in the region? Coming from the UK shopping is a big draw due to the great dollar rate we get.

Also are there any must do particulary of the culinary variety

Thanks

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naples in September sorry lots of questions

Hello and lucky you for getting away for 14 days!!

Yes, it is still off season in Naples. The local students go back to school around the 23 August so you won't find too many students on the beach until later in the day. It is hurricane season so please keep this in mind. On average, if it rains in Naples (not including hurricanes), it will do so mid to late afternoon and usually for less than hour and then it sunny again.

For outlet designer shopping head north about 10 miles in Estero to Miromar Outlets.

http://www.miromaroutlets.com/

There are some great summer specials in a lot of restaurants around Naples. Here is a list of some places I posted for another poster yesterday.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34467-i242-k38087…

Enjoy!

Edited: 28 July 2010, 16:35
Bawtry, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naples in September sorry lots of questions

Thanks for the answers mama924. I have just made another posting as things have changed overnight so if you have chance to maybe help me on that I would be really grateful

Regards

Panicking of England LOL

3. Re: Naples in September sorry lots of questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2011, 06:19