We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples to Disneyworld

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Naples to Disneyworld

How far is it from Naples to Disneyworld? Would it be possible to go for a long day trip from Naples to Disneyworld maybe just to see Epcott Centre??

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naples to Disneyworld

Is it possible? Yes, if you don't mind a minimum of 8 hours on the road, round trip. You could leave by 6 am, get into Orlando some time after 10 am and spend 8 hours and probably be back in Naples before midnight. You will probably be exhausted by then end of the night so I would plan a relaxing day on the beach the day after!

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Naples to Disneyworld

Keep in mind though that it takes a full two days moving at a brisk pace to see Epcot. So if you're there for only part of a day you'll miss a lot of what it has to offer.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,159 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naples to Disneyworld

My home is ahlfway between Naples and Orlando. when I want to visit a Disney park, I tend to stay one night. I leave at 6:30-7 am and get there around 9 am. Then come home next afternoon.

While possible, you would get to Epcot pretty late, and the lines start getting long after 11 am. And if you stay to watch the fireworks you wouldn't get home to Naples til the early hours of the next am and you might not be safe to drive as you will be so tired.

Get a cheap LBV hotel. Try Comfort Inn LBV or Country Inn and suites.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Naples to Disneyworld

Thanks to all for the information.

5. Re: Naples to Disneyworld

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2011, 07:09