We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel for a Family of 7

Toronto
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Hotel for a Family of 7

Hi. We will be in Naples for a 4 day weekend at the end of january, and are looking for a nice hotel. Ideally we would find a hotel with a suite that's big enough to sleep all 7 of us (5 kids aged 11-16), but will consider adjoining rooms? Also should be family friendly. We will have a car for touring but close to/on beach would be great. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. many thx.

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotel for a Family of 7

To accommodate 7 people I would suggest a suite at Bellasera (2 or 3 bedrooms)

http://www.bellaseranaples.com/accommodations

or cottage at Naples Bay Resort (2 or 3 bedrooms)

naplesbayresort.com/accommodations/cottage-r…

They are NOT on the beach but within a 5 minute drive

Bellasera has a beach shuttle if you would rather not drive.

Toronto
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotel for a Family of 7

Thx for the advice. Very helpful. What if I need adjoing rooms? Would you recommend the same hotels, or perhaps something like the Hilton?

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hotel for a Family of 7

I have never stayed at the Hilton but a previous post here on TA indicates that there are adjoining rooms in the highrise section

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34467-i242-k29469…

You could also check with the other Naples Expert mama924 as she can usually answer questions about the hotels.

Hope that helps

Toronto
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Hotel for a Family of 7

Thx! You have been very helpful.

Level Contributor
54 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Hotel for a Family of 7

Try out this one …hilton.com/en_US/…index.do

All suite hotel with adjoining suites. Great reviews !! I have stayed here and no complaints. Also, very reasonably priced.

Level Contributor
54 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Hotel for a Family of 7

Try out this one …hilton.com/en_US/…index.do

All suite hotel with adjoining suites. Great reviews !! I have stayed here and no complaints. Also, very reasonably priced.

Toronto
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Hotel for a Family of 7

Thx for the advice. I considered the Doubletree but seemed a little far out We have booked adjoining rooms at the Hilton Naples. Pretty good deal and seems to have very good reviews on TA. I'll post a review when we get back.

8. Re: Best Hotel for a Family of 7

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2011, 07:18