We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I75 Construction

Naples, FL
Level Contributor
63 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
I75 Construction

What is the status of I75 construction between the airport (RSW) and Naples?

1. Re: I75 Construction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 07 January 2011, 19:22
Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I75 Construction

an out of towner tells a local how the traffic is???

Its starting to back up, and Easter is late this year..

3. Re: I75 Construction

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 07 January 2011, 19:21
South Florida...
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I75 Construction

I drove from RSW Monday and the construction is, as always, ongoing, but no delays.

Naples, FL
Level Contributor
63 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I75 Construction

For the record, I am no longer a Naples native, and have not been there in 2 years. I am coming next week. When I was last there they were expanding I75 to 6 lanes from Golden Gate north to someplace. Is it now 6 lanes from Alico to Golden Gate Parkway?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I75 Construction

Beachbratz, the local asked and got an answer from someone who just spent time in the area asked about. He/She has every right to answer the question. The OP did not ask if traffic was backing up but if there was infact construction going on. Gringo1 seems to have answered the question asked, just fine.

7. Re: I75 Construction

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2011, 05:40
Get answers to your questions about Naples