We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples Beach Hotel

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ann arbor
Level Contributor
273 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Naples Beach Hotel

Just booked Memorial Day weekend with a pretty good rate including breakfast----but how big is this resort and wonder what floor or building I should try and request----booking says I have guflfront room but wonder how close to the beach the buildings are as I like a good view-----any feedback on the resort appreciated

Playa is so expensive and Edgewater was booked as well as Vanderbuit so since we wanted to be on beach this was all that was available as far as I could tell almost wondered why it was available-----thanks

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naples Beach Hotel

Here is a previous post from mama924 with information about Naples Beach Hotel

tripadvisor.com/…29373937

Here is the link to the resort overview at the resort website

www.naplesbeachhotel.com/resort/resort.html

319 rooms, 125 acres, golf course, tennis center, fitness center, beachside pool, 4 restaurants, spa

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Scotland
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Naples Beach Hotel

I have stayed at the Naples Beach Hotel 4 times, 3 over Memorial weekend. For a Gulfront room, you will be located in either the main building or the Watkins Building. I would request floor 4 or 5 for a great view of the beach. There is a lift on both building which take you down to Ground Floor, open the door and you are a few steps from the Beach.

The pool closes early on a Sunday for the pool party, band playing live music and lots of dancing.

Enjoy.

ann arbor
Level Contributor
273 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naples Beach Hotel

when I booked the person said she thought I would like the penthouse building is this the main building? I thought the Watkins building was far from the pool. Do you think the main building has the best views? I can't figure out how many buildings there are and where they are in terms of the beach or the pools

thanks Mary

Scotland
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Naples Beach Hotel

All the buildings face the beach and have lovely views.

Haven't stayed in the Penthouse Building, but if you are getting a Gulf view room there, that would be fab.

I may have a hotel map I could try and find, although I know there has been a new pool added.

ann arbor
Level Contributor
273 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Naples Beach Hotel

We ended up in the Wakins buiding and for some reason got put in a wonderful suite. We loved the view and the whole place was really nice. There are several buiding though and if you are obcessed wiith a view the Penthouse buiding is pribably closest to the water but the Watkins buiding is close to the pools------

Scotland
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Naples Beach Hotel

Mbleyaert,

A suite in the Watkins building.......Fantastic. I hope you enjoyed it.

I am hoping to return next year.

Not sure if I will get a free upgrade to a suite though!

PS. Ment to ask , who did you book through ?

ann arbor
Level Contributor
273 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Naples Beach Hotel

I booked directly with the hotel on what they called an extended stay 5 nite package-----Im not sure why we got upgraded to the suite. They did also have a buy 4 nites and get 1 free special going but couldn't apply it for that weekend so not sure if that helped with the upgrade

Scotland
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Naples Beach Hotel

Thanks .

Last time, we booked a suite in the main building direct with the hotel and stayed 8 nights ( same idea, 4 for price of 3 )

When is your next visit?

ann arbor
Level Contributor
273 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Naples Beach Hotel

well as much as we enjoyed the Naples Beach we never go back anywhere--as we love the thrill of new places but I will certainly highly recommend it

10. Re: Naples Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 03:17