We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf near Marco

Hadleigh, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
191 reviews
Save Topic
Golf near Marco

When myself and my wife are in Marco in October we would like to play 2-3 rounds of golf . Can anyone recommend a nice course within 30 minutes drive were we can play at a reasonable cost? If any local couples are looking for a bit of company out on the course we would love to join you. We are not great golfers (21 and 32 handicaps)

Beaconsfield...
Level Contributor
208 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf near Marco

Hibiscus Golf course is worth a look - they have a summer rate of $35pp which includes your cart and lunch - rate applies till Oct. 31st: more info at www.hibiscusgolf.com

It's situated just off the US41 on Rattlesnake Hammock - very straighforward drive up from Marco and easily within your 30 min drive target.

Edited: 25 May 2011, 18:59
Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf near Marco

Hi,

My Husband played at Hibiscus and loved it, great value for money and the service is excellent. Worth a visit. Enjoy your holiday so jealous as were not going this year.

Laura

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,720 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf near Marco

Lely Resort - Flamingo Island and Lely Resort - Mustang courses both have rates starting at $25 per player

https://lelyresort2.ezlinks.com/(S(p5jxyf55ztuolw45vpg0fb45))/Search/ReservationSearch.aspx

Lely is located near the intersection of Tamiami Trail (US 41) and Collier Blvd about 10 minutes from Marco Island

4. Re: Golf near Marco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2012, 05:36
Get answers to your questions about Naples
Recent Conversations