We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bayfront Inn 5th Ave. or Cove Inn on Naples Bay?

Treasure Island...
Level Contributor
337 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave. or Cove Inn on Naples Bay?

My husband and I are visiting the Naples area for a few days and would like a nice getaway close to the beach, restaurants, and a nice pool area. Which one has the better location, rooms, atmosphere, etc. Any suggestions are helpful.

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,720 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bayfront Inn 5th Ave. or Cove Inn on Naples Bay?

Both will match your criteria. Bayfront is right at the corner of 41 and Goodlette Frank so you may have more road noise at that location.

Cove Inn overlooks Naples City Dock so you may have more boating traffic at that location.

At Bayfront you will be located within steps of several restaurants at Bayfront and within a couple blocks of the restaurants in downtown 5th Avenue.

At Cove Inn you will be surrounded by several restaurants at Crayton Cove (Dock, Boat House, Bleu Provence, Bamboo) and about 6 blocks to the restaurants on 3rd street or 8 blocks to the restaurants on 5th avenue

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bayfront Inn 5th Ave. or Cove Inn on Naples Bay?

We enjoyed a weekend getaway to the Cove Inn. Had a great time. Private balconies overlooking the marina, and bay. Great view, two good restaurants an easy walk, and a fun tiki bar overlooking the marina. We would definately go back.

We didnt visit the Bayfront Inn, so, no info about that. Enjoy your getaway!

Alabama
Level Contributor
1,941 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bayfront Inn 5th Ave. or Cove Inn on Naples Bay?

If I were choosing, I'd choose The Cove Inn. Love the area!

Treasure Island...
Level Contributor
337 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bayfront Inn 5th Ave. or Cove Inn on Naples Bay?

Thanks for all your help... we booked the Cove Inn!

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bayfront Inn 5th Ave. or Cove Inn on Naples Bay?

You won't be sorry. I love the Cove Inn. Be sure to check out the early bird specials at the Boathouse Restaurant, have a sandwich from Napoli on the Bay. Walk west 10 min to 3rd St. So. or go north about the same distance to 5th Ave. So. to enjoy the upscale shops and restaurants of those areas. The beach and pier are just a couple blocks west of 3rd St. So., (walking west from behind Tommy Bahama).

6. Re: Bayfront Inn 5th Ave. or Cove Inn on Naples Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 01:20
Get answers to your questions about Naples
Recent Conversations