We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far is it to Fort myers

boston
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How far is it to Fort myers

I was just wondering how long it would take to get from Naples to Fort Myers. We will be driving. thank you in advance

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How far is it to Fort myers

From what part of Naples to what part of Myers? South, north, east? If you are in North Naples as opposed to south you save a good 10-15 minutes in driving time if you take 41. Then in Ft. Myers you can be going to South or north Ft. Myers. Then there's Ft. Myers beach which is a bit loner of a drive. I live in north central Naples between Pine Ridge and Immakolee Road. If I am going to South Ft. Myers it can take 20-30 minutes depending on traffic if I take 41. That would be if I was going to south Ft. Myers.

Monmouth Beach, New...
Level Contributor
457 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How far is it to Fort myers

Not difficult...hop on I75 North!!

Monmouth Beach, New...
Level Contributor
457 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How far is it to Fort myers

Not difficult...hop on I75 North!!

Florida
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How far is it to Fort myers

Minimuim of 45 min to an hour to get between Naples and Ft Myers,longer if there is an accident on 75 which of course there always is.

Naples, Fl
Level Contributor
641 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How far is it to Fort myers

Avoid going north between 3:30 pm and 5:30 pm Most people who work near Naples Live near Ft. Myers so there is a massive build up of cars on I-75 going home.

Monmouth Beach, New...
Level Contributor
457 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How far is it to Fort myers

Todday has a good point...other than that, don't make it into "rocket science", it is not that far and the differential to traffic patterns anywhere else in our lives is not that great.. The whole area is wonderful!!!

Enjoy!!!

Stan

boston
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: How far is it to Fort myers

thank you all for your input. My BF boss rents a condo in Naples so I am not sure what part. I am staying at the Comfort Inn on Boatways Road in Fort Myers so I don't know what part that is. The zip code is 33905 where our hotel is. Thank you all again

Get answers to your questions about Naples
Recent Conversations