We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Preserve at the Shores(Berkshire Lakes) VS Tanglewood(Lely)

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
78 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Preserve at the Shores(Berkshire Lakes) VS Tanglewood(Lely)

can anyone compare these 2 communities for me?

well kept, financially sound, safe area to live in, easy access to shopping beaches etc.

thank-you so much!

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,715 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Preserve at the Shores(Berkshire Lakes) VS Tanglewood(Lely)

I do not have informaton about the Shores ( Berkshire Lakes)

I do, however, live in Lely...because it is well kept, financially sound, a safe area to live in and with easy access to shopping, beaches, the Everglades, downtown Naples, etc.

The developer - Stock Development - has won community of the year for 4 years 2008-2011 as well as multiple other builder, developer and community awards -

http://www.lely-resort.net

Naples, Fl
Level Contributor
641 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Preserve at the Shores(Berkshire Lakes) VS Tanglewood(Lely)

Tanglewood is not in Lely Resort it is in Lely Country club and there is a big difference. Both area are still nice and fine but are both near some lower income areas the Preserve is just south of Golden gate City, and just south east of Lely CC is a big Habitat for Humanity area project. If you are thinking of moving (not visiting) I would suggest spending time here before signing a deal. If you can get in Lely Resort like Ole then go for that!

3. Re: Preserve at the Shores(Berkshire Lakes) VS Tanglewood(Lely)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2012, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Naples