We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Route 41

De
Level Contributor
419 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Route 41

How is Route 41 from Naples towards Miami- is it decent Highway - any gas stations etc.

Looks like that will be shorter/save me time vs I-75

Monmouth Beach, New...
Level Contributor
456 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Route 41

Don't know 41 to Miami...but, I 75 is an

easy ride!!

Stan

Florida
Level Contributor
1,554 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Route 41

Visitor, 41 will not save you any time. It is a scenic drive going through "Old Florida". The quickest way is Alligator Alley ( I-75)an hour and a half from Naples to Ft Lauderdale.

Nazareth...
Level Contributor
89 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Route 41

We just returned from a trip to Naples. We flew in and out of Miami and drove Rt 41 to Naples and back. It is a two lane highway, but we were able to drive 60 miles/hour most of the time. The wildlife viewing can be spectacular, especially if you have time to stop and walk the boardwalk nature trails at the Oasis Visitor Center of Big Cypress Swamp, the Kirby Sorter Boardwalk, and the board walk at Cypress Bend. Shark Valley of Everglades National Park and Collier Seminole State park are also along the way.

There are some gas stations along the way. We did hit traffic when we got close to Miami on our return trip.