We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trianon Hotel Naples Florida

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
28 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Trianon Hotel Naples Florida

We are staying at the Trianon Hotel Naples for 4 nights in March.

Please can anyone advise us on rooms also restaurants in walking distance for our evening meal so that we can have a drink!

We are 2 ladies of pensionable age- in years only!!!

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trianon Hotel Naples Florida

Hi Warey -

the Trianon is located less than 2 blocks off 5th Avenue where you will find dozens of restaurants:

Mangrove Cafe

Vergina

Pazzo

Bistro 821

Chops City Grill

Cafe Lurcat

Jolly Cricket

McCabes Irish Pub

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,111 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trianon Hotel Naples Florida

I winter a block from the Trianon. We walk to 5th Ave, Tin City, the Dock area, and South 3rd street. So many restaurants, so little time!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
28 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trianon Hotel Naples Florida

Thank you so much pattib22.

That is really helpful.

Please could you also tell me - is Venice far from Naples?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
28 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trianon Hotel Naples Florida

Thank you Bufferson for your prompt reply.

Really looking forward to my 1st visit to Florida.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trianon Hotel Naples Florida

Venice is about an hour and 40 minutes straight up I75 (north) from Naples.

Staying at Trianon Old Naples will put you in walking distance of downtown/Old Naples.

http://www.fifthavenuesouth.com/

Enjoy your time in Naples!

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
283 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trianon Hotel Naples Florida

We stayed at the Trianon in July precisely for its location to restaurants/bars etc. We walked to 5th Avenue and Tin City. Another restaurant on 5th Avenue that was not mentioned that we enjoyed also is Yabba. As pattib22 said, there are dozens of restaurants. There are also restaurants at Tin City - Riverwalk & Pinchers. I prefer Riverwalk for dinner and Pinchers for lunch/drinks.

The Trianon also has a small bar off of the lobby area. If no one is manning the bar, you can ask at the front desk, and they are more than happy to get drinks for you. The staff there was wonderful.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
28 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trianon Hotel Naples Florida

Thank's very much that is very helpful.

Really looking forward to our visit.

Warey

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
28 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trianon Hotel Naples Florida

Thanks very much for your help.

We have booked 4 nights at The Trianon and are wondering about a suite hotel after that which would give us a little freedom with eating,

We wondered about the Bel Mar Suites or perhaps driving a little way out of Naples.

Do you have any advice.

Thank you

Warey

NJ
Level Contributor
21 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trianon Hotel Naples Florida

I wouldn't recommend driving out of Naples. I say that only because you will fall in love with naples and "downtown." You may regret the travel time to get in and out of town since it's high-season right now. BTW, may I suggest Handsome Harry's on Third Street South! If you are mature yet young at heart you will love this place for an evening of dinner, cocktails, dancing and people-watching! There is live entertainment with all from Sinatra to 70's disco tunes, it's great fun for a more mature/refined crowd! www.handsomeharrys.com/

NJ
Level Contributor
21 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Trianon Hotel Naples Florida

P.S. Trianon is not far from 5th Ave and 3rd St. Taxi cabs abound in the evenings for all of those who partake and don't want to drive home. Since you are so close it will likley be very inexpensive...