We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation recommendations in Old Naples/Bay area please

Lancashire
Level Contributor
115 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
accommodation recommendations in Old Naples/Bay area please

Myself ,husband, daughter, her husband and 17months old baby would like to visit Naples somewhere between 9th-20th May for 6/7days, no particular dates as we can come to Naples first or last before we fly back to UK. We have been to Naples before and stayed at The Cove Inn and loved it but they have no vacancies. We would like to be able to walk to 5th Ave, 3rd St, Pier and beach. I have looked at Charter Club and Naples Bay Resort although haven't checked if they have vacancies yet. We can either stay together in one appt with two bedrooms or have separate appts, although my daughter would like to have a one bedroom appt for her and her family, my husband and myself would be happy with a studio, we would also like a pool. We would also consider a house for rental but don't know how to find one around the bay area. Could anyone please help with suggestions or advice, or has anyone stayed around the bay area and would recommend it. Really looking forward to our visit to Naples, thinking of doing Naples and then further up the coast for another 5/6 days, missing out Orlando this time as already done that and prefer the coast. Hope someone can help, thanks.

London
Level Contributor
464 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation recommendations in Old Naples/Bay area please

We stayed in Naples Bay Resort in April last year and it was lovely. We booked a private two bed apartment via vrbo.com there are many rentals in Naples Bay Resort advertised. It's a great area to stay, it is walkable to Fifth but I have to admit we drove as the road is very busy - it's not a nice walk really. The pool area is really lovely and luxurious - there's a restaurant, a gym, lazy river kids activities, cabanas etc it's like staying in a smart hotel but with your own private spacious apartment to go home to.

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accommodation recommendations in Old Naples/Bay area please

What about Bellasera?

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accommodation recommendations in Old Naples/Bay area please

Hi Barneysmum -

check the VacationRentals button on the top left hand side of this page - there is a map tab once you get to the page and you will be able to zoom in on the Naples Bay area to see what is available.

4. Re: accommodation recommendations in Old Naples/Bay area please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2013, 10:37
Get answers to your questions about Naples