We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babysitter lined up -- restaurant suggestion

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
86 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Babysitter lined up -- restaurant suggestion

Our parents will be watching our baby for a couple nights while we are in Naples. Looking for a couple good restaurant suggestions for adult night out! Someone made us a reservation at a restaurant called the Bay House for one of the nights and we are looking for another suggestion. Capital Grille is a possibility, but I'm looking for some other suggestions as well. I'd like it to be good food and fun ambiance.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
86 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Babysitter lined up -- restaurant suggestion

Maybe some nice options in the 5th avenue. . .Steak, seafood or Italian? Some place where we can make a reservation. Thanks again!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Babysitter lined up -- restaurant suggestion

For Italian on Fifth or Third (downtown) I would try Bice or Campiello. For steak, Chops, for seafood, Trulucks or Sea Salt.

Enjoy!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Babysitter lined up -- restaurant suggestion

Hi,

We also found the Jolly Cricket an excellent place to eat, as usual great service.

Laura

Pt. Pleasant, NJ
Level Contributor
2,045 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Babysitter lined up -- restaurant suggestion

USS Nemo is our favorite seafood restaurant. It's small, so you need a reservation. It doesn't look like much from the outside (in a strip mall on Rte 41) but the food, service and atmosphere are super.

I also agree that spending an evening at one of the many good restaurants on 5th or 3rd is a lot of fun. The Mangrove Cafe has re-opened, that's always been an upbeat place with an interesting menu.

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Babysitter lined up -- restaurant suggestion

I've been wanting to try Sea Salt next time I'm in Naples.

6. Re: Babysitter lined up -- restaurant suggestion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 19:40