We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thanks for help enjoyed our trip in May

Lancashire
Level Contributor
115 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
thanks for help enjoyed our trip in May

Thanks for help on the forum, don't know how we ever coped without Trip Advisor. Our family of 4 adults and 1 baby really enjoyed our trip to Naples in May. We stayed at the Charter Club which I would highly recommend. Some restaurants I would recommend are the Mangrove Cafe (visited twice), Handsome Harrys, Lindburgers, Dock beside the Cove Inn, also Cove Inn Coffee Shop for breakfast (visited three times) also went to Jaynes cafe on 3rd for lunch, very good. As we had a baby with us didn't do too much travelling in the car but enjoyed the pier at sunset, the beach and went to the Waterside Shops and the Coastland Centre, had some cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory which was delicious. It was a very relaxing week before we moved on to Siesta Key which we also enjoyed but preferred Naples, hope to be back, thanks again for help.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thanks for help enjoyed our trip in May

Glad you enjoyed your time in Naples! Thanks for the report!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thanks for help enjoyed our trip in May

So glad you enjoyed your holiday, it's a great place to visit, I agree the information on Trip Advisor for Naples is top class, gives a true reflection as people who live there contribute, were going in September, will visit a couple of the places you have recommended, we have a long list of great places to eat. Am saving up my shopping money at the mo lol.

Laura

Edited: 04 June 2012, 08:59
Indiana
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thanks for help enjoyed our trip in May

We love the neighborhood of the Charter Club. Have rented near there the last few years. You can walk to the beach and pier, 3rd street, 5th Avenue, Tin City, the Dock area, library, Wynn's and more. Liked the area so much we just bought a place nearby.

4. Re: thanks for help enjoyed our trip in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 19:15