We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baleen or Turtle Club

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
TORONTO
Level Contributor
234 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Baleen or Turtle Club

Good afternoon all.

Looking for a bit of advice if I may. We are visiting Naples this Saturday, and I have been waffling over restaurant choices.

At first I booked the Turtle Club, but have since cancelled and booked Baleen. Not sure what tipped me over to Baleen, just "felt" a bit nicer to me.

Have I made a good choice here, are they fairly equal in food quality, atmosphere etc.?

Just a bit of background. We are first time visitors to Naples,staying with family who have purchased a home there . There will be 4 adults, and its my 50th birthday, so looking for a bit of a blow out evening at Baleen.

We are only there for 3 nites, so the other nites we are eating at Trulucks ( their choice) and Ridgways ( my choice)

If anyone could give me a bit of advice on Baleen specifically and Ridgways as choices It would be most appreciated

Thank You

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baleen or Turtle Club

Hi Grimace - Happy upcoming 50th . I have never been to Baleen or Turtle Club but I know our other DE mama924 has commented on them previously so hopefully she will chime in or try sending her a private message.

Another suggestion for your special evening is Angelinas Ristorante - 24041 S. Tamiami Trail in Bonita Springs

http://www.angelinasofbonitasprings.com/

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baleen or Turtle Club

Hi, we are here on holiday and have been to both Baleen and the Turtle club. Both offer a very high standard of service and fare. However, if it's that extra special dining experience you are after then I would choose Baleen-it has a lovely ambience and atmosphere and they really know how to take care of you. Enjoy!

3. Re: Baleen or Turtle Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2013, 10:18