We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to Stay with 18month old

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
The Woodlands, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Place to Stay with 18month old

Hi there -

I know there are other posts about places to stay. We are traveling with our 18 month old in June and are wanting a place directly on the beach with an awesome pool. We'd like a place that has room for a pack n play, so possibly a suite. This will be our first family vacation out of state and would love something really nice! I was looking at the Hilton Marco Island, Naples Beach Hotel, Edgewater and LaPlaya. In our "pre-child" days, we enjoyed Cancun and Punta Cana resorts that had amazing beaches and pools. But the new dilemma now is wanting a nice resort with a large enough room so that in the evening when he goes to bed, we have a separate area to atleast hang out until bed time. I know that some resorts have suites and separate sleeping areas, but and some are more expensive, but hoping to find something suitable for all of us. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

Bawtry, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to Stay with 18month old

Hi

I may be a little late in replying but we took our daughter to Naples for her first holiday abroad and she was too 18 months. We find the whole beach area etc fab for children but found it easier to stay in a villa a short drive from the beach for all the reasons you are suggesting.

If you need further information send me a PM we have loved t so much we are going back with my daughter next month for the 3rd time and she is now 4

2. Re: Place to Stay with 18month old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2014, 04:15