We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples Bay Resort Cottages or Bellsera

Which Naples hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
31 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Naples Bay Resort Cottages or Bellsera

I am traveling with my two young sons, ages 4 and 2. We would be going over Xmas. Both seem pretty ideal....Any input would be awesome. Thanks!

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naples Bay Resort Cottages or Bellsera

Naples Bay Resort would be my choice with a 4 and 2 year old. The pool area has a lazy river and there is also a kids playground.

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Naples Bay Resort Cottages or Bellsera

Bellasera Hotel puts you right in the middle of everything. Easy walk to 5th Avenue, free van service to the beach and a great relaxing pool.

Hope that helps!

Cheers

London
Level Contributor
448 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naples Bay Resort Cottages or Bellsera

Naples Bay Resort had so much scope for children when we stayed there. The pool area is like a proper resort, gorgeous pools, safe kids pool and the lazy river is excellent. There were also kids activities (easter egg hunt) and other children to play with.

4. Re: Naples Bay Resort Cottages or Bellsera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2014, 06:18