We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Falling Waters Resort/Compex

Doncaster, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
Falling Waters Resort/Compex

We are considering renting a Condo on this complex(6640 Beach Resort Rd).

Does anyone know of here & if so would appreciate any reviews/advice.

Thank you.

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Falling Waters Resort/Compex

I only know it by the location. It's about a half hour drive to the beach if there's much traffic. There is nothing to walk to and not much of anything around at all.

If the condo is really nice and the price is right and you don't mind driving, you could be ok. It depends on what's most important to you.

Knoxville
Level Contributor
3,362 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Falling Waters Resort/Compex

You can get to the Marco beaches in about 15 minutes from Falling Waters. That is not an endorsement of the place, but I just want you to have accurate information before making a decision. Buferson is right, in that the location is not really a good place to walk and there might not be a lot to do within walking or biking distance. We went in there once (considering renting) and were not wowed with the place, although it did have a nice pool area and; to be fair, we didn't see inside any of the units . . . There was something we just didn't like, though. It DOES seem safe and clean and would be at the entrance to the Everglades and kind of between Marco and Naples. In my opinion, it wouldn't necessarily be a BAD choice, just probably not the BEST choice for most people.

3. Re: Falling Waters Resort/Compex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2014, 05:16