We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

February stay in Naples

Connecticut
Level Contributor
123 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
February stay in Naples

Hello everyone,

My husband and I will be traveling to Naples next February and hope to stay in a vacation rental home or condo. My questions are:

Is there a neighborhood in the Naples area that would not be safe to stay in?

What areas would you recommend?

Does anyone have a realtor you deal with that you would feel comfortable sharing contact information?

Thank you!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
999 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: February stay in Naples

Most (if not all) areas in Naples is safe to stay in. Saying this you need to be vigilant where ever you go however in saying that Naples is as safe asw any place we've ever visited.

We visited in Feb two years ago and had amazing weather.

Enjoy!

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,398 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: February stay in Naples

Do get busy promptly. Naples, like my town, will be stuffed with people in February.

It's one of Florida's most affluent communities. I'm not able to help with real estate agents or with the local politics of vacation rentals. In a general sort of way, areas near the beach and golf course communities will (predictably) be upscale. The University Press of Florida has an attractive photo book, Dream Houses: Historic Beach Homes & Cottages of Naples (2011). Some are modest, all dreamy.

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
283 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: February stay in Naples

We love North Naples. It is convenient to shopping and restaurants. Vanderbilt Beach is less than 10 minutes away, Downtown is 15 minutes away and RSW airport is 25 minutes away.

We have dealt with Royal Shell Real Estate for purchases, but I know that they have a rental division.

There are plenty of nice neighborhoods/communities in Naples.

4. Re: February stay in Naples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2014, 05:17