We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wife's 50th Birthday Ideas

Utica, Michigan
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wife's 50th Birthday Ideas

Visiting the middle of May from Michigan for 5 days and was wondering about some ideas for her birthday. Naples Princess dinner cruise? My wife likes the simple things in life, she is not an extravagant person.

Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,007 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wife's 50th Birthday Ideas

I think you should take her to the beach, in your new banana hammock. : )

Pompano Beach...
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wife's 50th Birthday Ideas

How about Capt Rons dolphin tour, they even make a CD of the tour for great memories....check out the pics here.....

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Utica, Michigan
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Wife's 50th Birthday Ideas

Sunny, I like your thinking. No kids this trip.

Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,007 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wife's 50th Birthday Ideas

If she is like me, Knut, the trip would be enough.

Do you boat? What about renting a small boat from Jensens on Captiva, and taking her to the outer islands? LIke Cabbage Key for cheeseburgers in paradise. Or a picnic to Cayo Costa state park.

Are you staying in Naples?

Utica, Michigan
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Wife's 50th Birthday Ideas

Sunny, she is like you. The trip would be enough! We are staying in Naples. Free condo!

6. Re: Wife's 50th Birthday Ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Naples
Recent Conversations