We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thursdays on third?

United States
Level Contributor
129 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Thursdays on third?

Is this every Thursday? In June?

What activities will be available in June?

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thursdays on third?

In the summer months it is Third Thursday on Third, so the June event is June 19 from 6 to 9 p.m. with shops open, dining at the various restaurants and free live music along the street. Dads get in free at Naples Zoo on Father's Day June 15 by donating a bottle of aftershave or cologne to be used in animal enrichment activities. The June SummerJazz on the Gulf concert at The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club is the evening of June 28. There's one free jazz concert there each month in the summer. For more, visit http://www.paradisecoast.com/listings/events

United States
Level Contributor
129 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thursdays on third?

We are looking at going June 10-17. Staying in a beachfront room at La Playa. But now I'm concerned it will be a ghost own. I don't need spring break activity but I want to have shopping and fining choices.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
2,942 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thursdays on third?

Good heavens! We live here year round and we dine out and shop year round, as well. The only difference is that places aren't as crowded (which we enjoy, a lot).

4. Re: Thursdays on third?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Naples