We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental companies???

Which Navarre hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville, Tn
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Rental companies???

We are looking for a house on the beach with 4 bedrooms. I've exhausted VRBO, what companies can I check with? Also, I've heard that Navarre doesn't have any homes on the beach with pools? Anyone know about that?

Thanks so much for your time,

Jenny

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
28 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental companies???

I have heard that, but I know the antigua house, and surrounding houses have a community pool thought it looks small.

www.destinresorts.com/property.aspx…

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
28 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental companies???

this site dosnt show the pool, but if you google it or even put it on here you should be able to see it, were were looking at it to rent but passed. good luck!

Alabama
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental companies???

As far as I know unless there is something new, there aren't any homes that are beach front that have pools. Some of the highrises have pools and are beach front if you are looking for something like that. We normally rent from Century 21 in Navarre. We love staying beachfront and also further down the beach away from the crowds so we give the pool up for the peace and quiet further down the beach. If you have small kids, we have always taken the family size blow up pool and put it on our deck.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
7 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rental companies???

That's a great suggestion about the blow up pool. Although we do not have kids and would not need that, I think that's brilliant!

We have rented condos quite a few times from a company called Resort Quest and have always been happy. I was looking on their website, and it looks like they have two houses for rent, although neither have a pool. Maybe that helps?

www.resortquest.com

-Scott

Duluth, GA
Level Contributor
3 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rental companies???

Just returned from a week at the Antigua House, in Navarre. The bay was our backyard, pool (very small) in front of house and beach across the street. It was a great location to have it all.

6. Re: Rental companies???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Navarre