We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boston fish house

Which New Smyrna Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
toronto ontario...
1 post
Save Topic
boston fish house

My husband and I 'dined' at the Boston's at the Beach in late April. I ordered the 6 oz. haddock dinner with a side of rice and salad for an extra 99 cents. The fish was ho hum, the rice was loaded with salt?msg? and the salad was so very tired looking and so cold...all for $16. plus. My husband ordered the gulf shrimp with the same (disappointing) sides. The shrimp tasted water logged and when the server asked how we were enjoying our dinner, we told her. The 'chef' came out to our table and my husband asked if the shrimp were fresh, he replied that they weren't. So much for real freshness!!!! I guess that there is fresh and there is fresh frozen. It was an expensive tasteless night out at the beach!

beezlebub
Level Contributor
93 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boston fish house

I suggest that you write a review for Bostons. I also do not agree with the sentiment of fish flown in from the northeast while we have an ocean full of fresh shrimp and fish right offshore.

2. Re: boston fish house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2009, 05:01
Get answers to your questions about New Smyrna Beach