We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We'll Be There One Week From Today!

Which New Smyrna Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Norwood, OH
Level Contributor
423 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
We'll Be There One Week From Today!

It's finally here. After almost a whole year since I made reservations our trip to New Smyrna Beach is just 1 week away. Can't wait. Our family can really use this trip now. We've just gone through a death in the family and we desperately need a getaway. Seeing that beautiful ocean will make us all feel better.

Hope it's not still raining alot, but what can you do about Mother Nature?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
228 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We'll Be There One Week From Today!

Terry, sounds like you guys need some fun and relaxation. Have a great time and good luck on the weather!

Missouri
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: We'll Be There One Week From Today!

Have a great time on your vacation. Cannot go wrong going to NSB. We've been several times and the last time was last year...end of August. My Mother passed away August 16th and we lost my Mother-in-law in June. Both within 2 months of each other. Was very hard on my husband and myself. We went to NSB and had a very peacefull and relaxing time. The trip was good for us. End of August brought a lot of rain, wind and storms, we stayed 2 weeks and all of the days were not rainy. Lucky no hurricanes !!!!

Sorry to hear about your loss in your family, the ocean will definately help. Have a safe and pleasant trip. Where are you staying? Let us know how it all goes for you.

3. Re: We'll Be There One Week From Today!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2009, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about New Smyrna Beach